In good condition, pickled finish with sharp detail and two original loops the reverse (one squeezed, but functional).
Die struck, white metal but with original blackened finish with two original loops to the reverse. In very good condition.
Die struck with original slider. A hart in water to the centre of a Garter Strap within a maltese cross and multi-rayed star above the title scroll, " Haileybury & I.S.C. C.C.F."
Some pen marks to reverse and light polishing to the stag otherwise in good condition.
Mentioned in K&K Vol 2 on page 200 but not illustrated.
Die struck and of two part construction in bi-metal with two original loops to the reverse. In very good condition.
Die struck pickled copper cap badge with two original lugs to the reverse. Very good condition.
A large brass and nickel silver badge in excellent good condition with two original loops to the reverse.
A brass cap badge to the 17th Duke of York's Royal Canadian Hussars (17th DYRCH, two original loops to the reverse (these have some wear and have been squeezed but are fully functional). In very good condition otherwise.
Known as the 7th Reserve Reconnaisance Regiment, they embarqued for England on August 23,1941. They served during WW2, with battle honors at Caen, (landed on D-Day with the 3rd Canadian Division). Battle honours are the Scheldt, Breskens Pocket and Deventer, Holland, among others. The 2nd 7th Recon Regiment also served as part of the Canadian Army Occupation Force in Europe until the regiment was disbanded on May 24th 1946.
A good scarce die stamped brass example worn post 1924. Two original loops to the reverse. In very good condition.
A large pattern die struck 3D cap badge with two original loops to the reverse, which have been straightened and reshaped but still fully functional. Circa 5.2cm tall. King's crown so pre 1952. Not seen one with the two tablet configuration like this before, the one of the left reverse reading 'JR Gaunt / Montreal' and the one on the right 'Made in England'.
A lovely striking with two original loops to the reverse. Maker marked on each side of the reverse of the St Andrew's cross, W. Scully Ltd, Montreal. Post 1941.
website designed and maintained by Concept500